Bunn BrewWISE SH DBC Soft Heat Single Brewer with Funnel Lock - Stainless Steel 120/240V
The Bunn SH Soft Heat stainless steel single brewer gives you complete control over portion size and quality.
Patented Soft Heat technology automatically shuts off the heater once it reaches your desired temperature. It can be set from 175 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. This server heat control system helps to prevent over-brewing or scalding, and lets you provide a more consistent product. A funnel lock system locks the brewer's Smart Funnel in place while in use.
As a component in the Bunn BrewWISE wireless total brewing system, the Bunn SH DBC Soft Heat single brewer is ideal for food service operations with limited space.
Batch information is communicated between your grinder and brewer through a chip in the portable Smart Funnel. Because you're only moving the small, lightweight funnel from one unit to the other, you can keep your grinder and your brewer in separate areas, cutting down on wasted serving space.
The Bunn BrewWISE SH DBC Soft Heat single brewer can accommodate two 1.5, 1.75, or 2 gallon Bunn SH servers. It also features a hot water faucet mounted to the top of the brewer, and a bright, easy to use digital display! Just press a button to brew in three programmed batch sizes. You can even pre-program specific recipes for different roasts using the included Recipe Writer software.
The Bunn SH DBC single brewer has a 120/240V, 17.5 amp, 4000 watt electrical rating and requires hard wiring; it does not come with a cord and plug. It is UL and NSF Listed.
- Brews 182.4 (8 oz.) cups, (11.4 gallons) or (43.2 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Brews .5, 1 or 1.5 gallon (1.9, 3.8 or 5.7 litre) batches.
- Stores individual coffee recipes so operator can easily brew many varieties.
- Operate any combination of BrewWISE equipment error-free with wireless brewer-grinder interface through Smart Funnel
- Reduce accidents with safety features that decrease hot splashes from funnel, eliminate brewing when funnel or server is not present.
- Troubleshoot all switches and electrical components from the front panel with advanced diagnostic service tools.
- Consistently brew perfect coffee using Digital Brewer Control with pulse brew.
- Simplify installation and calibration by creating your own recipe cards and dedicated funnels with the BrewWISE Recipe Writer using your PC (Windows compatible).
- Dimensions: 35.8"H x 9.3"W x 21.2"D
- Shipping Weight: 59 lbs.
- Power Configurations:
120/240 volt/17.5 amp/4100W
- Electrical: Model requires 3-wires plus ground service rated 120/240V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Machine supplied with 1/4in. male flare fitting.