Bunn FMD-5 Cappuccino / Espresso Machine Hot Beverage Dispenser with 5 Hoppers 120V
The Bunn FMD-5 cappuccino / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser features five, 4 pound hoppers, letting you serve a variety of different cappuccino flavors in your convenience store, coffee shop, or cafeteria style restaurant.
Variable speed motors give you complete control over the ratio of powdered cappuccino to hot water inside the mixing chamber. The cappuccino machine / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser's high speed, heavy-duty whipper ensures full flavor yield and complete product mixing, meaning no more clumps in your customers' cup!
With its large, 6.4 gallon hot water tank, the Bunn FMD-5 cappuccino / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser keeps your delicious cappuccino flavors flowing even during peak serving times. It can accept cups up to 7" tall.
The Bunn FMD-5 cappuccino machine / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser has a 120V, 15 amp, 1700 watt electrical rating, and is ETL and NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements and dimensions.
- Large hot water reservoir provides 102.4 (8 oz.) cups, (6.4 gal.) or (24.2 litres) per hour serving capacity.
- Capacity: Five 4-pound hoppers.
- Large, lighted front graphics for merchandising.
- Cup clearance at 7" (17.8 cm) to accommodate common cup sizes.
- Electrical and plumbing components easily accessible through front and top.
- Variable speed motors allow control of product consistency in mixing chamber (.75 to 6.6 grams of powder per second).
- High speed, heavy-duty whipper for complete product mixing.
- Front of machine access to tank drain for easy service.
- Key lock on the door prevents tampering.
- Dimensions: 29.3"H x 18.6"W x 21.2"D
- Shipping Weight: 118 lbs
- Power Configurations: 120V 15 amps
- Electrical: 120V model requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-100 psi (138-690 kPa) from a 1/4" (6.4mm) or larger supply line. A shut-off valve should be installed in the line before the unit. Install a regulator in line when pressure is greater than 90 psi to reduce it to 50 psi. Supplied with 1/4" (6.4mm) male flare fitting.