Bunn iMIX-3 Cappuccino / Espresso Machine Hot Beverage Dispenser with 3 Hoppers 120V
This Bunn iMIX-3 cappuccino / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser with 3 hoppers features a large, lighted display that draws customers' attention to your hot, fresh cappuccino! Its three, 8 lb. hoppers let you serve a variety of different cappuccino flavors in your convenience store, coffee shop, or cafeteria style restaurant.
The cappuccino machine / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser's high speed, heavy-duty whipper system ensures full flavor yield and complete product mixing, meaning no more clumps in your customers' cup! An alphanumeric digital display provides easy operation and communicates advertising messages, machine status and technical support information.
With its large, 4.4 gallon hot water tank, the Bunn iMIX-3 cappuccino machine / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser keeps your delicious cappuccino flavors flowing through peak serving times. It can accept cups up to 7 1/4" tall.
The Bunn iMIX-3 cappuccino / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser has a 120V, 15 amp, 1800 watt electrical rating, and is ETL and NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements and dimensions.
- Capacity: three, 8-pound (3.6 kg) hoppers
- Large, lighted front graphics for merchandising.
- 4.4-gallon hot water tank to meet peak serving times.
- Cup clearance at 7.25" (18.4 cm) to accommodate popular cup sizes (adjustable to 8.12" (20.6 cm)).
- Key service components easily accessible through front and top.
- High speed, heavy-duty whipper for complete product mixing.
- Front of machine access to tank drain, dump valves, auger and whipper motors and control board for easy service.
- Key lock on the door prevents tampering.
- Contemporary styling for striking visual statement.
- Low product detection system alerts audibly and with message on display when hoppers are low.
- New digital technology adds night mode to prevent pilferage.
- Alphanumeric display communicates advertising messages, machine status and technical support contact information.
- Spring-loaded, all metal auger drive system for easy hopper installation.
- Machine can be ordered with left or right-hinged doors to support side by side placement.
- Front of machine set up and calibration.
- Auger motors with RPM feedback monitoring assure consistent flavors and profits by controlling powder dosing.
- Iced Coffee and other displays available.
- Top hinged, lift door model available.
- Preventive maintenance kit: 32906.0001.
- Dimensions: 32.8"H x 12.6"W x 24.1"D
- Shipping Weight: 90 lbs
- Power Configurations: 120V 15 amps
- Burst Capacity: 36-12 oz. servings in 14 minutes (to -10ºF (-23.3ºC) peak serving temperature).
- Electrical: 120V model requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-100 psi (138-690 kPa) from a 1/4" (6.4mm) or larger supply line. A shut-off valve should be installed in the line before the unit. Install a regulator in line when pressure is greater than 90 psi to reduce it to 50 psi. Supplied with 1/4" (6.4mm) male flare fitting.