This Bunn FMD-3 SS Fresh Mix cappuccino / espresso machine cafe latte dispenser has a colorful, lighted cafe themed display and three, 4 lb. hoppers. The generalized display graphic and dual hoppers give you the freedom to serve hot chocolate, cappuccino, or any other combination of powdered hot beverages at the same time.
The cappuccino / espresso machine dispenser's variable speed hopper motors give you complete control over the ratio of powdered mix to hot water inside the mixing chambers, so you can adjust for different types of products. The Bunn FMD-3 SS Fresh Mix cappuccino machine / espresso machine cafe latte dispenser features a large hot water reservoir that provides a serving capacity of up to 5.2 gallons per hour. Its translucent, easy-to-fill hoppers ensure quick and timely refilling as needed. Adjustable legs and a drip tray can be configured to accommodate up to 7" tall cups.
The Bunn FMD-3 SS Fresh Mix cappuccino / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser requires a 120V electrical connection and is ETL and NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements and dimensions.
- Large hot water reservoir provides 83.2 (8 oz.) cups, (5.2 gal.) or (19.7 litres) per hour serving capacity.
- Variable speed motors allow control of product consistency in mixing chamber (.75 to 6.6 grams of powder per second).
- Lighted front graphics for merchandising are easy to exchange: cappuccino or soup.
- Attractive high-impact resin door is dent and scratch resistant.
- Large easy-to-fill translucent hoppers hold 4 lbs. (1.81 kg) of product each, ensuring quick and timely refilling.
- High speed heavy-duty whipper for complete product mixing.
- Improved automatic rinsing of whipper reduces run-on after beverage is dispensed.
- Adjustable legs and drip tray accommodate 20 oz. (.59 litre) mugs easily.
- Electrical and plumbing components easily accessible through front and top.
- International electrical configurations available.
- Dimensions: 30"H x 11.3"W x 23.3"D
- Shipping Weight:86 lbs
- Power Configurations:120V 15 amps
- Electrical: 120V model requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-100 psi (138-690 kPa) from a 1/4" (6.4mm) or larger supply line. A shut-off valve should be installed in the line before the unit. Install a regulator in line when pressure is greater than 90 psi to reduce it to 50 psi. Supplied with 1/4" (6.4mm) male flare fitting.