Bunn CW15-APS Pourover Airpot Brewer w/ Gourmet Funnel No Hot Water Faucet 120V
Optimize your available countertop space with the versatile Bunn CW15-APS pourover airpot coffee brewer! Because it doesn't need to be hooked to a water line, this pourover airpot brewer can be used anywhere! Due to this, the pourover airpot brewer does not have a hot water faucet.
The Bunn CW15-APS pourover airpot brewer can brew up to 3.8 gallons of delicious, rich coffee per hour directly into airpots up to 17 1/2" tall. Its extra-deep gourmet funnel is ideal for robust flavors and mixed blends. Hot water takes longer to pour through the grounds in the gourmet funnel, which allows the water to extract more robust coffee flavor than a standard depth funnel.
The Bunn CW15-APS pourover airpot brewer has a 120V, 1370 watt, 11.4 amp electrical rating and is UL and NSF Listed. Airpot sold separately. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements and dimensions.
- Brews up to 16 ounces (473mL) of coffee or tea in less than a minute.
- New single tank pump design provides consistent brew quality on varying water pressures.
- Sprayhead design allows for proper extraction of all flavoring materials and aromatics.
- Control extraction utilizing pulse-brew technology with BrewMETER.
- Eliminates waste by brewing one fresh cup at a time from a wide variety of coffee and tea pods.
- Automatically disposes of spent pods after each brew.
- Removable pod bin holds up to 25 spent pods.
- Pod bin and drip tray can be modified for under-counter disposal of pods.
- Digital display in English/Spanish for easy programming, operation and control.
- Push and hold hot water button provides up to 10 ounces (296mL) of hot water for cappuccino, cocoa and soups.
- Integrated cup booster allows for 5" or 8" (12.7cm or 20.3cm) cup clearance.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Dimensions: 23.6"H x 6.9"W x 18.5"D
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
- Power Configurations: 120V/11.4 amps
- Electrical: Model requires 2-wires grounded service rated 120V, singe phase, 60 Hz.