Enrich your profits while delighting your customers with the beautifully styled Café Primo Cappuccino machine from Curtis. You don't need large volume or big counters to make the Café PC a highly profitable success. The Cafe Primo Cappuccino machines also stimulate impulse sales through attractive form with a vibrant, attention-grabbing backlit display.
The compact Curtis Café PC offers commercial quality at an exceptional value. Café PC models share many critical components with Curtis' Generation Three Primo Cappuccino Systems, so you get all the benefits of a professional machine without the high-end features you may not need. And, the Café PC is available in multiple drink models for maximum flexibility. Step up to rich cappuccino dispensing and start earning robust profits from the first day with the Café PC from Curtis.
- Fits Anywhere. The café PC's compact size lets you place it virtually anywhere. A close water connection and standard 120VAC power allows use of any available outlet.
- Low Maintenance Costs. The key components that ensure reliable operation in the café PC are same heavy-duty components used in our top-of-the-line PCGT models, so you don't have to compromise with a less expensive machine. Plus, many components are shared across all four models within the Cafe Series.
- Consistent Drink Quality. café models utilize Curtis’ proven advanced ADS™ digital control module that allows precision blending for consistently great beverages. Powder-to-water ratio is set right from the front panel, so there's never a need to manually adjust internal valves. Plus, café series machines can be set for continuous or portion control dispensing.
- Designed to Keep Profits Flowing. From the drip tray to the removable powder hoppers, the café PC is designed for quick, mess-free servicing without special training.
- Flexible Design. Its easily changeable display graphic lets you customize and switch messages anytime you want.
- Backed by Curtis. You have the confidence of owning a quality product engineered by Curtis, a family-owned company with a 60-year heritage in the convenience store industry.
- Shipping Weight: 63 lbs
- Capacity: 4 lbs./Hopper
- Volume: 135 cups (5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 31"H x 9.75"W x 20.375"D / 78.7cm H x 24.7cm W x 51.7cm D
- Electrical: 120V / 60H / 15A / 1800W
- Water: ELBOW, COMPRESSION 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. TUBE