The Bunn SH Soft Heat stainless steel dual brewer gives you complete control over portion size and quality.
Patented Soft Heat technology automatically shuts off the heater once it has reached your desired temperature. It can be set from 175 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. This server heat control system helps to prevent over-brewing or scalding, and lets you provide a more consistent product.
Three preset timed cycles allow you to brew in 0.5, 1, or 1.5 gallon batches to help control portion size.
As a component in the Bunn BrewWISE total brewing system, the SH dual brewer has an interface port that allows you to connect the brewer directly to your Bunn grinder. Batch information is communicated between the brewer and grinder in order to brew a consistent, quality product for your customers.
The brewer's extra tall design lets you brew coffee directly into a Bunn SH or Bunn TF server with an adapter ring, sold separately. With a portable server, you can brew coffee in one area and serve in another.
The Bunn SH dual brewer has a 120/208V, 28.9 amp, 5900 watt electrical rating and requires hard wiring; it does not come with a cord and plug. It is UL and NSF Listed.
- Brews 260.8 to 302.4 (8 oz.) cups, (16.3 to 18.9 gallons) or (61.7 to 71.5 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Brews .5, 1 or 1.5 gallon (1.9, 3.8 or 5.7 litre) batches.
- Server heat control automatically shuts off once target temperature is reached. Can be set to 175º -190º F (79.4º -87.8º C).
- Electronic grinder interface communicates to grinder on exact amount of coffee for selected brew batch size.
- Remote 1 or 2 server docking stations for additional satellite coffee serving.
- Safety-Fresh patented brew-through lid with vapor seal and spill prevention.
- Variable batch selector knob lets you brew large batches or small servings.
- Dimensions: 35.8"H x 18"W x 20.5"D
- Shipping Weight: 90 lbs.
- Power Configurations:
- 120/208V 28.9 amp
- Electrical: Brewer is 3-wires plus ground service rated 120/208V or 120/240V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Machine supplied with 1/4in. male flare fitting.