This Bunn FMD-1 BLK Fresh Mix cappuccino espresso machine hot chocolate dispenser has a colorful, lighted display and one, 8 lb. hopper. The bright, hot chocolate display graphic beckons customers to self service stations at your convenience store, coffee shop, or cafeteria style restaurant!
The cappuccino / espresso machine hot chocolate dispenser's variable speed hopper motor gives you complete control over the ratio of powdered mix to hot water inside the mixing chamber.
The Bunn FMD-1 BLK Fresh Mix cappuccino machine / espresso machine hot chocolate dispenser features a large hot water reservoir that provides a serving capacity of up to 4.2 gallons per hour. Its translucent, easy-to-fill hopper ensures quick and timely refilling as needed. Adjustable legs and a drip tray can be configured to accommodate cups up to 7" tall.
The Bunn FMD-1 BLK hot chocolate dispenser has a 120V, 15 amp, 1800 watt electrical rating, and is ETL and NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements and dimensions.
- Large hot water reservoir provides 67.2 (8 oz.) cups, (4.2 gal.) or (15.9 litres) per hour serving capacity.
- Space saving narrow 8" (20.3 cm) cabinet width.
- Variable speed hopper motors offer a wide range of product mix ratios (.75 to 6.6 grams of powder per second).
- One 8 lbs. (3.6 kg). easy-to-fill translucent hopper ensures quick and timely refilling.
- Lighted graphics merchandise drinks for maximizing profits.
- Adjustable legs and drip tray allows up to 7" (17.8 cm) opening for 20 oz. cups.
- Specially designed mixing system guarantees perfect beverages every time.
- Improved automatic rinse reduces run-on after beverage is dispensed.
- Designed to be easily serviced from front and top of machine.
- Dimensions: 30"H x 7.9"W x 21"D
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Power Configurations: 120V 15 amps
- Electrical: 120V model requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-100 psi (138-690 kPa) from a 1/4" (6.4mm) or larger supply line. A shut-off valve should be installed in the line before the unit. Install a regulator in line when pressure is greater than 90 psi to reduce it to 50 psi. Supplied with 1/4" (6.4mm) male flare fitting.