Gaggia Decalcifier is specially formulated for Gaggia Espresso Machines. A critical part of the maintenance process, the Gaggia Decalcifier removes calcium deposits from machine components. This is the only decalcifier that has been tested and approved by Gaggia. It has been designed to prolong the machines’ lifespans and can be used on both semi-automatic and super-automatic espresso machines. Product Size: 250ml bottle. One bottle is enough to descale your machine 2 times. We recommend that you descale and clean your machine every 1-2 months under normal use.
For best results, use in conjunction with Gaggia Coffee Cleaner sold separately. Use only genuine cleaners and descaler solutions in Gaggia products.
- Pour half of the Gaggia Decalcifier solution into 40 ounces of water and pour into machine reservoir.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and dispense 1/2 of the reservoir liquid into a container and dispose.
- After another 20 minutes, dispense the other half of the liquid from the machine and discard.
- Run two reservoirs of clean water through the machine.
- Use Gaggia Coffee Machine Cleaner for final cleaning and a final rinse.