Server's low profile remote dispensing system connects a flush mounted stainless steel condiment pump to a Cryovac bag below the counter. The manually operated system simplifies high volume dispensing and eliminates the hassles of a CO2 driven dispenser.
This remote system uses a stainless steel pump with modified cast valve to draw ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise from a 1⅓ gallon (or 6 L) Cryovac pouch with 16 mm fitment below. A flexible food-grade hose connects the condiment pump and pouch to form a sealed and sanitary system.
The stainless steel condiment pump dispenses 1 oz (30 mL) servings and can be reduced in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments, with the supplied guaging collars. Its low profile design has a countertop footprint of just 3⅓" x " (8.9 cm x 15.2 cm). Be sure to request a colored and engraved pump knob to identify the condiment below; black is standard.
Standard features include:
- Under-counter storage hides large condiment pouch for increased time between change-outs
- Draws from single Cryovac pouch with 16 mm fitment -- up to a 1⅓ gal (6 L) capacity
- Includes stainless steel condiment pump, food grade plastic hose and all connecting hardware
- Pump and hose remove easliy for cleaning at a dish station or can be cleaned in place
- 1 oz (30 mL) portion reduces in 1/8 oz (3.7 mL) increments
- Colored, engraved knob is available upon request (contact customer service for details)
- 2-year warranty
- Construction: Stainless steel pump with cast valve body. Cryovac pouch support is black plastic.
- Pump Dimensions (Above counter): 9.56"H x 4.5"W x 11.5"D
- Pouch Holder Dimensions: 11.875"H x 12.25"W x 5.125"D
- Hose Length: 42"
- Weight: 9lb
- Capacity: 1.5gal