The Bunn Single Brewer can brew up to 5.1 gallons of coffee per hour. Three preset timed cycles allow you to brew in 0.5, 1, or 1.5 gallon batches to help control portion size.
A 1.5 gallon Bunn 1.5GPR portable coffee server is included. With the portable server, you can brew coffee in one area and serve in another.
As a component in the Bunn BrewWISE total brewing system, the Single Brewer has an interface port that allows you to connect the brewer directly to your Bunn grinder. Batch information is communicated between the brewer and grinder in order to brew a consistent, quality product for your customers.
The Bunn Single Brewer has a 120V, 17.8 amp, 2130 watt electrical rating and requires hard wiring; it does not come with a cord and plug. It is UL and NSF Listed.
- Brews 81.6 to 182.4 (8 oz.) cups, (5.1 to 11.4 gallons) or (19.3 to 43.2 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Brews .5, 1 or 1.5 gallon (1.9, 3.8 or 5.7 litre) batches.
- Adjustable bypass ensures perfect coffee regardless of batch size.
- Hot water faucet does not affect brew level.
- Electronic timer ensures fast set up and accurate brew levels.
- Electronic grinder interface instructs grinder on exact amount of coffee for selected brew batch size.
- 1.5GPR portable server (included) has a patented Safety-Fresh brew-through lid with vapor seal and spill protection.
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand.
- Dimensions: 29.3"H x 9.25"W x 19"D
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs.
- Power Configurations: 120V/17.8 amps
- Electrical: Model requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Supplied with 1/4in. (6.4mm) male flare fittings.